Dive Gardens of the Queen & Havana, 10 Nights
Dive Research & Cultural Exploration
Enjoy 6 days in Jardines de la Reina (Queen's Gardens), Cuba's ultimate shark paradise. Dive with schools of more than 60 Silky sharks and Caribbean Reef sharks. Snorkel in ethereal mangroves. Encounter Goliath Groupers over 500 pounds. Observe docile, juvenile crocodiles. Enjoy a native Jutia (furry island animals). Kayak in pristine Cayos. PLUS, enjoy 4 nights in Havana. This is the best of Cuba Above & Below. Enjoy the most welcoming people, full cultural immersion and dive research.
- 6 Nights on Gardens of the Queen Live-Aboard
- All Meals on Live-Aboard (including fresh seafood)
- 15 ULTRA SPECTACULAR Dives
- Unlimited Snorkeling
- 4 Nights in a Havana 5-star Private Bed & Breakfast
- Fresh breakfast, exotic fruit and Cuban coffee (daily)
- Ground Transfer Havana-Jucaro-Jardines-Havana
- Farewell Havana Cultural Live Music, Lobster Dinner and Alcoholic Drink
- Authentic Cabaret Show at the Iconic Hotel Nacional in Havana
- 1950s American Antique Car Ride in Havana
- Panoramic Tour of Havana, Vedado & Miramar
- Havana / Vedado Architectural Walking Tour
- Art show & night club tickets to the new Fabrique venue in Havana
- Use of English Speaking Havana Guide / Concierge
- Choose Your Activities /Schedule from Our List of Research Assignments Needed for Updating Our Latest Book
- Customized, Official Letter of Assignment to Travel to Cuba pursuant to U.S.Department of the Treasury General License 515.564 (a)(1) *
Where You Stay
Choose Your Live-Aboard
Depending on your taste and number of travelers in your party, Jardines de la Reina offers a variety of live-aboard options. No matter which boat you choose, you'll be amazed by the ultra spectacular diving encounters.
Havana Five-Star Private Bed & Breakfast
Enjoy the prestigious neighborhood of Vedado at one of our favorite hand-picked, classy, five-star rated bed and breakfast built in the 1920s. You'll love the convenient location within walking distance to the famous Malecon sea wall, top-rated private restaurants and revolutionary parks. Savor the authentic, homemade breakfast, fresh exotic fruit and delicious Cuban coffee.
Meticulously and lovingly restored, a historic Havana mansion will be your home base to topside exploration and cultural research. The best part is your English speaking host and private concierge.
For more information
1 800 886-7321