Mindfulness Retreat at Isla Espiritu Santo with Omar Piña
4 Days / 3 Nights
9 December 2018 – 12 December 2018
Located on beautiful Isla Espiritu Santo,
the retreat will allow you to feel the heartbeat of the earth,
flow in the blue healing waters of the Sea of Cortez,
transform your fears, open your heart, remember who you really are,
open your senses and be one with the universe…
Omar is an Educational Psychologist, Holistic Herbal Healer, Advanced Pranic Healer, International Ontological Coach, Certified in Permaculture and Mindfulness. While enjoying the island, Omar’s program will cover several mindfulness dynamics.
$1,150/person based on double occupancy.
Single Supplement: $575
- Expert leadership by Omar Piña
- Roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Todos Santos or La Paz
- Roundtrip island transfer
- Snorkeling gear and wet suit
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 through breakfast on final day.
Camp Cecil’s Espiritu Xantus Cafe is widely considered one of the best restaurants in the vicinity of La Paz. Please note there is no alcohol served during the retreat.
- All adventures and related equipment including swimming with sea lions, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, birding, hiking, snorkeling, star gazing.
- Accommodations in beautifully furnished walk-in tents with real beds and lovely linens.
- Panga support
- Bilingual naturalist guides who are certified Wilderness First Responders.
- National Park Conservation fee.
For more information, contact Dive Discovery at:
1 800 886-7321, (415) 444-5100
or Email us